- Open with Desktop
- View raw
- Copy raw contents 指数移动平均线 指数移动平均线 Copy raw contents
Bill William Trade Zone
For those who are fans of Bill William's strategy, here it is the Trade Zone indicator 指数移动平均线 filled with alerts and a better coloring system and EA ready (BUY & SELL buffers).
And for those who don't know Bill Williams work, search Amazon for the title "Trading Chaos: Maximize Profits with Proven Technical Techniques".
This indicator internally uses the widely 指数移动平均线 known Awesome Oscillator along with the Accelerator indicator, and when both 指数移动平均线 are aligned it lights up the candles signaling a probable strong and good market direction.
HOW TO "READ" THIS INDICATOR
- When the Awesome Oscillator is aligned in the same direction of the Accelerator indicator the candles light up (Blue for a Bullish market and Red for a Bearish market - colors as customizable).
- In a Uptrend or Downtrend there are optional colors that can be used to identify bullish and bearish candles so the trader can precisely identify what is happening in the market. More details in the screenshots below.
- Does it repaint? Yes, sometimes, when the internal oscillators are on the edge of the zero-line and the market is changing from bullish to bearish and vice-versa.
- Candle Colors for BUY & SELL pressure.
- Separate colors for bullish and bearish candles within the BUY & SELL pressure.
- Turn ON/OFF alerts: On-Screen, by Mail, by Mobile (MT5 app) 指数移动平均线
- Prefix message to be used in the Alerts.
- Wait 指数移动平均线 time between repeating alerts.
Do you want to try it for yourself, live into your assets? Download the DEMO version here: Bill William's Trade Zone DEMO
* Due to the new MQL5 policy developers cannot provide DEMO versions to the general public here in this website anymore.
Buffers to use on your EA:
- #7 - BUY buffer, containing the Ask price at the moment
- #8 - SELL buffer, containing the Bid price at the moment
Didn't Find a Feature You Need?
No product is perfect for everyone. If you think you need a missing feature from our product just send us a message. We love feedback!
Why the Price of USD 30,00?
Now, the minimum Price of anything in the marketplace is USD 30,00. We at Minions Labs believe in very low prices but there is nothing we can do about it. So, the THING we can DO about it is giving this product for you FOREVER! How? We will give you *1,000 ACTIVATIONS* if you purchase this product. This way, the product will be yours as a LIFETIME license! Is that fair enough? We hope it is.
Fractals true extremums MT5
Fractals true extremums is a modification of the Fractals indicator. The indicator 指数移动平均线 sorts out weak fractals leaving only the ones that are significant for searching the chart extreme points. The sorting is performed during 指数移动平均线 fractals construction. The old data does not change. Only the last value can change (just like in the standard Fractals indicator). The indicator can show lines indicating Fractals from higher timeframes.
The product can be used by EAs for comparing price extreme points on charts of various instruments, as well as applied instead of the standard Fractals indicator for obtaining more reliable entry points and support & resistance levels.
The standard Fractals indicator generates a large number of extreme points. The two methods are usually used to sort them:
- Fractals from older timeframes (where there is the same issue of potential false signals).
- Methods of smoothing fractals by calculating them on 7, 9 and more standard bars rather than on 5 ones. However, this method may skip a really important fractal and strongly depends on the current situation on the chart. In other words, it may be more feasible to use 5 bars on some part of the chart, 9 bars 指数移动平均线 on some other one, etc.
Fractals true extremums indicator applies the principle of the intellectual sorting of fractals. It requires no selection of certain settings from users in order to fit the indicator into the chart. On upward trends, the indicator mainly shows the 指数移动平均线 upper fractals formed above the previous ones until the upward trend does not end. On downward trends, the situation is inversed. If the indicator assumes the presence of a flat, it sorts out most of the fractals except the ones that form new highs and lows.
- To wait bar closing - true - only show Fractals on closed bars. Fractals of the current bar and higher timeframes will be shown one bar later, but will 指数移动平均线 not be redrawn. false - normal mode for showing fractals (the last one can be redrawn in this case).
- TIMEFRAME_1 - 指数移动平均线 choose timeframe for drawing level 1.
- TIMEFRAME_2 - choose timeframe 指数移动平均线 for drawing level 2.
- TIMEFRAME_3 - choose timeframe for drawing 指数移动平均线 指数移动平均线 level 3.
A higher timeframe can be selected in parameters TIMEFRAME_1,指数移动平均线 2,3. These values will be shown as lines on the chart. The lines form support and resistance levels. If any of 指数移动平均线 the lines is not used, set it to the current or lower timeframe.
The indicator works best on the charts without price gaps – on highly liquid instruments or older timeframes.
The terminal version 1861 or higher is required for the indicator operation.
Unlike any indicator you’ve seen, Trend Volley is an advanced purpose-built trend trading charting system that has been successfully used in nearly every tradable market. It is unique in many ways. Trend 指数移动平均线 Volley’s internal trend detector algorithm studies the market and dynamically chooses the right values for the internal parameters, to adapt to the price and to decrease consecutive trend failures. It can be applied to any financial assets: forex, cryptocurrencies, metals, stocks, indices.
Trend Volley is the most efficient way to forecast and detect the trend in any market. It is an advanced price adaptive indicator designed to generate trading signals. Built-in multi-timeframe and multi-currency capabilities make it even more powerful to have configurations based on different symbols and timeframes. This indicator Is for scalp trades as well as swing trades.
This commit does not belong to any branch on this repository, and may belong to a fork outside of the repository.
- Open with Desktop
- View raw
- Copy raw contents Copy raw contents
Copy raw contents
Copy raw contents
This file contains bidirectional Unicode text that may be interpreted or compiled differently than 指数移动平均线 what appears below. To review, open the file in an editor that reveals hidden Unicode characters. Learn more about bidirectional Unicode characters